Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hawkeye Football

The highlight of this weekend was going to my 1st Hawkeye football game with Jason.  We were given some great tickets so we are on the 40 yard line about 7 rows up...and best of all, they won!  We ran into some old friends there, which was also a lot of fun.  And while back, we also got to spend some time with family.  We always love going back to visit and it's great when we can see so many people in such a short time.
Before we left we also received the rough draft of our Home Study report.  We made some revisions and sent it back to our Social Worker on Thursday.  She now has to send it on to our Agency to approve...I would expect us to receive the final version by the end of November.  I hope earlier, but not getting my hopes up.

1 comment:

  1. I guess I forgive you for going to an Iowa game... and liking it. :-)

    Glad to hear that you had a good time! Sure hoping that you get your revised Home Study back asap!

    ReplyDelete